Saturday, January 12, 2013

$0.99 Pricing and Volume 2 News

Hello Readers!  I'm gearing up for the release of Volume 2 (coming out late February or early March).  The book has been completed, and now I'm going through the stages of editing.  Also the cover design has been done, check it out:
ALSO, as a way to hype it up and get more readers into the halfkind world, Halfkinds Volume 1: Contact will now only cost 0.99 cents, and that's not going to change any time soon.  The 3.99 price had a good run, but I really want people to test out Volume 1, because I think it's a really good story.  Tell all your friends, as there's not much risk in losing a buck versus for entertainment.  I've spent a lot of time crafting this whole series, and the greatest joy I have is having people read my work.

Here's the link to Volume 1:
http://www.amazon.com/Halfkinds-Volume-1-Contact-ebook/dp/B009RG6AUM/ref=tmm_kin_title_0/192-1747799-8425102?ie=UTF8&qid=1352587944&sr=1-1

No comments:

Post a Comment